- Architecture overview
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Initial setup
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Policy-based administration
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Report on VM and resource usage.
- User customizations
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Manage the lifecycle
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Use intelligence
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Exploit monitoring features
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Discover CloudForms Automate
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Catalogs and services
- Define the catalog and services.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
About this Course
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
Note: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is a 4-day course that combines concepts from both Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) and Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218). If you are interested only in administration or operations, please see either of those courses, respectively.
Course Content Summary:
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms appliance
- Deploy virtual machines
- Perform policy-based management
- Customize a dashboard
- Create a catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required