Cisco CyberVision Deployment and Operation (INCVDO)
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the common vulnerabilities in the IoT deployments.
- Explain the cybersecurity approach for IoT architectures.
- Define the Cyber Vision main concepts.
- Describe Cyber Vision solution portfolio.
- Describe and use the Cyber Vision GUI.
- Identify and explain Cyber Vision Installation and Support procedures.
- Define Cyber Vision Assessment.
- Identify Cyber Vision Assessment components.
- Explain and use Cyber Vision Asset solution.
- Describe and use Cyber Vision API for Automation.
- Identify Cyber Vision use cases.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Systems Administrators and Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Systems Integrators
- Channel Partners
- Value-Added Resellers
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Security.
- Sound knowledge of Internet of Things Concepts.
- Sound knowledge of IIoT Architectures.
Lesson 1: Industrial Internet of Things Security Threats
- Describe security threats and potential impacts on the network
- Understand the security challenges faced by the IIoT staff on a daily basis
- Explain why Cisco Validated Designs lead to a more secure infrastructure
- Describe security threats in the Extended Enterprise network
Lesson 2: Introducing Cyber Vision
- Cybersecurity overview in IIoT deployments
- Cyber Vision overview
- Cyber Vision solution components
- Cyber Vision installation procedure
Lesson 3: Cyber Vision Concepts
- Time span
- Variable accesses
Lesson 4: Cyber Vision GUI Exploration
- General Dashboard
- Preset Views
- Systems Statistics
- My Settings
Lesson 5: Cyber Vision Operation
- Using General Dashboard
- Explore Preset Views and Panels
- Examine and generate Reporting features
- Working with Events, Alerts and Audits.
- Using Monitor Mode and its Views
- Describing and Exploring Monitor Mode Differences
- Creating Baselines from default preset and from groups
- Defining with Weekend Baselines
- Enabling and using Baselines
- Cyber Vision Use Cases
- Administering Cyber Vision System and Data Management
- Cyber Vision Center and Sensors general administration
- Administering Users
- Administering Events
- Administering Licensing
- Working with RBAC and LDAP Settings
- Exploring and using Cyber Vision API
- Cyber Vision Context Information Exchange with pxGrid
- IDS functionality with SNORT
- Cyber Vision Integrations and Extensions
- Working with My Settings
Labs are designed to assure learners a whole practical experience, through the following practical activities:
- Lab 1: Explore Overall system architecture
- Lab 2: Work with Asset and flow visibility
- Lab 3: Work with Organization and viewing data in the system
- Lab 3: Use System events to quickly identifying changes in the environment
- Lab 4: Generate Reports for compliance and tracking
- Lab 5: Quickly identify vulnerabilities
- Lab 6: Use Role Based Access Control
- Lab 7: Configure Syslog Integrations (SIEM)
- Lab 8: Explore Cisco Cyber Vision operation and upgrade
- Lab 9: Configure dashboard for auto-login to CV
- Lab 10: Configure and use Packet replay and capture
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|8/9/2021 - 8/11/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|8/30/2021 - 9/1/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/4/2021 - 10/6/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/1/2021 - 11/3/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|12/6/2021 - 12/8/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|