CompTIA certifications help individuals build exceptional careers in information technology and enable organizations to form a skilled and confident staff. When you’re considering a career in IT, a CompTIA certification will not only help you stand out from the crowd, it'll also show that you have what it takes to succeed. When you’re considering a career in IT, a CompTIA certification will not only help you stand out from the crowd, it'll also show that you have what it takes to succeed.
Reasons to get certified:
- The Key to Your IT Career: Being CompTIA A+ certified means that you understand the cutting-edge fundamentals of computer hardware and software. You’ll learn how to troubleshoot a wide range of devices, from computers to smartphones. CompTIA A+ is the best starting point for any career in IT – it can help you get your first job in IT and set you on a path to IT success.
- Allows You to Work from Anywhere: Many jobs in IT today do not require employees to work at an office or another specific location anymore. With CompTIA A+, you can get access to careers that enable you to work from any location, no matter if that is an employer's office or your home.
- Can Open the Door to Better Pay: Jobs in IT are among the best paying in our time, and there are plenty available, with new ones being created every day. While landing a job depends on many factors, CompTIA A+ is a powerful and respected credential that employers trust and can get you hired for your first job in IT.
- An Achievement: Passing your CompTIA A+ exams requires, in most cases, learning and training effort. Depending on what you already know, depending on how familiar you are with computer hardware and computer software, and depending on how easily you can acquire new knowledge, it may take days or weeks to get ready for the two exams that lead to a CompTIA A+ certification. Yet, when you earn your certification, you’ll not only have a powerful professional credential, but also an award of achievement and completion that you can showcase with pride.
- You Are Serious About Your Career: Once you are A+ certified, CompTIA makes it easy for you to renew your certification and update your knowledge with recertification and training options. Staying on this path is evidence of your commitment to your career and your diligence to keep up with the newest developments in the IT industry.
Top CompTIA Certifications:
CompTIA A+: The starting point for a career in IT. The performance-based exams certify foundational IT skills across a variety of devices and operating systems.
CompTIA Network+: certifies the essential skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless devices.
CompTIA Security+: provides a global benchmark for best practices in IT network and operational security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT.