This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate