Microsoft Project 2016 Level 1
Project management is a process of organizing, scheduling and managing multiple tasks. Come learn how to use Microsoft Project 2016 to effectively assist you with your project planning and management.
Retail Price: $1,180.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 2
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply project management concepts, start Project 2016, open an existing project file, navigate different views, create and save a new project file.
- Create task relationships by linking, add predecessors and lead time to tasks, view task relationships, add recurring tasks, explore various views and modify the task relationships in it, and use the Task Information dialog box.
- Use the Change Working Time dialog box to create a base calendar for the project, use the resource sheet to create a resource pool, assign resources to tasks, create task calendars, enter resource costs in Resource Sheet view, and use the Cost table in Gantt Chart view.
- Display the critical path and edit effort-driven schedules, and resolve resource conflicts by identifying and adjusting resource over allocation.
- Formatting a project file, printing views and reports
Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Identify Project Management Concepts
- Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Defining a Project
- Create a New Project Plan
- Define a Project
- Assign a Project Calendar
Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Import Tasks From Other Programs
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Define Task Relationships
- Schedule Tasks
Managing Project Plan Resources
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Finalizing a Project Plan
- Optimize a Project Plan
- Set a Baseline
- Share a Project Plan
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Date