ITIL v4 - Managing Professional Transition (MPT)
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from ITIL4 Managing Professional:
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
The course will also provide an introduction and cover the key concepts found in ITIL 4 Foundation.
All candidates must be at the ITIL Expert level or have a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
Credits for each ITIL level are assigned as follows:
- ITIL v3 Foundation – 2 credits
- ITIL v3 Practitioner – 3 credits
- ITIL v3 Lifecycle (SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI) – 3 credits each
- ITIL v3 Capabilities (PPO, OSA, RCV, SOA) – 4 credits each
To sit the exam, all candidates must complete the accredited training to enable a full understanding of the core material.
The course pack contains all of the class material that you will use during the class including the following:
- Accredited PassionIT Group ITIL 4 MPT Course Book
- ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support Guide by Axelos
- ITIL 4 Direct Plan and Improve Guide by Axelos
- ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Guide by Axelos
- ITIL 4 High-velocity IT Guide by Axelos
- ITIL 4 MPT Course Syllabus
- ITIL Glossary
- 2 – Practice/mock exams with answer/rationale booklets
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course Book provides a complete and extensive guide in an easy-to-follow structure, which is ideal for learning, and developing an understanding of the basic concepts, principles, and terminology associated with IT service management.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support Guide by Axelos provides guidance for professionals who manage the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services or end-to-end delivery including guidance on improving established processes, increasing efficiency, creating an effective flow of work, utilizing new technologies, and creating a culture for success.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|11/8/2021 - 11/12/2021||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|