Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100)
- Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating Bots
- Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
- Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
- Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
- Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
Who should attend
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- C# Knowledge
Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2: Creating Bots The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3: Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4: Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Module 5: Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6: Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|2/23/2021 - 2/25/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|3/22/2021 - 3/26/2021||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|3/22/2021 - 3/26/2021||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|4/20/2021 - 4/22/2021||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|5/25/2021 - 5/27/2021||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|6/21/2021 - 6/25/2021||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|6/21/2021 - 6/25/2021||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|8/3/2021 - 8/5/2021||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|9/7/2021 - 9/9/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/4/2021 - 10/8/2021||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|10/4/2021 - 10/8/2021||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/2/2021 - 11/4/2021||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|
|11/30/2021 - 12/2/2021||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|