Microsoft Access 2019/2016 Part 1: Foundations
At Course Completion
Through the completion of this course, you will:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
This course is designed for students looking to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Topic A: Launch Access and Open a Database
- Topic B: Use Tables to Store Data
- Topic C: Use Queries to Combine, Find, Filter, and Sort Data
- Topic D: Use Forms to View, Add, and Update Data
- Topic E: Use Reports to Present Data
- Topic F: Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Creating Tables
- Topic A: Plan an Access Database
- Topic B: Start a New Access Database
- Topic C: Create a New Table
- Topic D: Establish Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Creating Queries
- Topic A: Create Basic Queries
- Topic B: Perform Calculations in a Query
- Topic C: Sort and Filter Data in a Query
Lesson 4: Creating Forms
- Topic A: Start a New Form
- Topic B: Enhance a Form
Lesson 5: Creating Reports
- Topic A: Start a New Report
- Topic B: Enhance Report Layout
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|1/17/2023 - 1/17/2023||8:45 AM - 4:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|