Configuring and Operating Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard (CIOTOC)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the challenges in IoT infrastructure management.
- Explain Cisco’s IoT Management Model.
- Identify IoT Management Challenges.
- Identify IoT Operations Center Deployment Options.
- Describe IoT Operations Center Solution Concepts and Components.
- Configure and Operate Edge Device Manager.
- Configure and Operate Edge Intelligence Management.
- Configure and Operate Industrial Asset Vision.
- Configure and Operate Mesh Endpoints.
- Describe and use IoT Operations Dashboard API for Automation.
- Identify IoT Operations Dashboard use cases.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of IoT Management
- Sounded knowledge of Internet of Things Concepts
- Sounded knowledge of IIoT Architectures
Lesson 1: Industrial Internet of Things Overview
- IoT Concepts Review
- Customer IoT Journey
- Portfolio Overview
Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard
- IoT Management Challenges
- IoT Management Product Portfolio
- Cisco Network Management Solution Positioning
- IoT Management Model
- Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Overview
- Features and Benefits
- IoT Operations Center Licensing
Lesson 3: Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Administration and Operation
- IoT Operations Dashboard Deployment
- Supported Devices
- Edge Device Manager Configuration and Operation
- Edge Intelligence Management Configuration and Operation
- Industrial Asset Vision Configuration and Operation
- Mesh Endpoints Configuration and Operation
- IoT Operations Dashboard GUI exploration
- Topology/Field Devices View
- Devices Management
- OT Assets
- IoT Operations Dashboard API
- pxGrid Integration
- IoT Operations Center Management
Labs are designed to assure learners a whole practical experience, through the following practical activities:
- Lab 1: Exploring IoT Operations Dashboard GUI
- Lab 2: Exploring Topology / Fields Devices View
- Lab 3: Managing Industrial IoT Devices
- Lab 4: Managing IIoT Applications
- Lab 5: Working with OT Assets
- Lab 6: Generating Reports
- Lab 7: Monitoring IIoT Infrastructure
- Lab 8: Working with Alarms
- Lab 9: Automating IoT Operations Dashboard with API