Configuring and Operating Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard (CIOTOC)
Configuring and Operating Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard is a 3-day instructor-led course. Today, data governs all aspects of business decision making helping to improve efficiencies across the organization. Digitization requires Enterprise Applications to communicate to all assets while enterprises are converging to IP/Ethernet/Wireless Networks and need to keep every IoT deployment safe. Additionally, the impact of the pandemic is driving organizations to look to the Internet of Things (IoT) not just for efficiencies but also for resiliency. To adapt and thrive in the new normal, organizations need simplified management systems to proactively monitor and troubleshoot their IT–OT infrastructure in the Industrial IoT Architecture. The goal of this course is to help the student acquire the knowledge and skills needed to understand and face the IoT Management Challenges and to use and operate IoT Operations Dashboard software solution in order to achieve a centrally controlled and continuously operating IoT infrastructure. Practical skills will be achieved using real-world scenarios and examples in a lab developed for such a purpose.
Retail Price: $3,795.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 3
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the challenges in IoT infrastructure management.
- Explain Cisco’s IoT Management Model.
- Identify IoT Management Challenges.
- Identify IoT Operations Center Deployment Options.
- Describe IoT Operations Center Solution Concepts and Components.
- Configure and Operate Edge Device Manager.
- Configure and Operate Edge Intelligence Management.
- Configure and Operate Industrial Asset Vision.
- Configure and Operate Mesh Endpoints.
- Describe and use IoT Operations Dashboard API for Automation.
- Identify IoT Operations Dashboard use cases.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of IoT Management
- Sounded knowledge of Internet of Things Concepts
- Sounded knowledge of IIoT Architectures
Lesson 1: Industrial Internet of Things Overview
- IoT Concepts Review
- Customer IoT Journey
- Portfolio Overview
Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard
- IoT Management Challenges
- IoT Management Product Portfolio
- Cisco Network Management Solution Positioning
- IoT Management Model
- Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Overview
- Features and Benefits
- IoT Operations Center Licensing
Lesson 3: Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Administration and Operation
- IoT Operations Dashboard Deployment
- Supported Devices
- Edge Device Manager Configuration and Operation
- Edge Intelligence Management Configuration and Operation
- Industrial Asset Vision Configuration and Operation
- Mesh Endpoints Configuration and Operation
- IoT Operations Dashboard GUI exploration
- Topology/Field Devices View
- Devices Management
- OT Assets
- IoT Operations Dashboard API
- pxGrid Integration
- IoT Operations Center Management
Labs are designed to assure learners a whole practical experience, through the following practical activities:
- Lab 1: Exploring IoT Operations Dashboard GUI
- Lab 2: Exploring Topology / Fields Devices View
- Lab 3: Managing Industrial IoT Devices
- Lab 4: Managing IIoT Applications
- Lab 5: Working with OT Assets
- Lab 6: Generating Reports
- Lab 7: Monitoring IIoT Infrastructure
- Lab 8: Working with Alarms
- Lab 9: Automating IoT Operations Dashboard with API
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Date