Self Paced: Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
Introduction to building and managing APIs using standard practices with Red Hat 3scale API Management Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (JB240) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives developers and administrators an introduction to managing APIs with our technology. Red Hat® 3scale API Management enables developers and administrators to monetize, manage, and document APIs. This course is based on Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.4.
- End-user signup flows
- ActiveDocs documentation
- Custom workflows
- Rate limits
- SOAP and ODATA web services
- Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
- Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
- Investigate 3scale API Management deployment options.
- Establish and configure subscription plans.
- Configure and test API management integration.
- Configure a developer portal.
- Set up Red Hat SSO integration.
Who Can Benefit
- API developers interested in using 3scale API Management for API billing and enabling security and access control features
- System architects and administrators who want to create a portal for monetizing their APIs
- Familiarity with APIs and testing APIs
- Familiarity with containers and Red Hat® OpenShift is helpful, but not required
- 3scale API Management Solution Overview
- API Strategies
- Architecture and Deployment Options
- OpenShift Architecture and Concepts
- Basic API Management Configuration
- Set up Developer Portal
- Set Up Red Hat SSO Integration
- Set up API Billing
- Define Webhooks
- 3scale Platform REST API