ITIL v4 - Foundation
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The ITIL 4 Foundation coursebook provides a complete and extensive guide in an easy-to-follow structure, which is ideal for learning, and developing an understanding of the basic concepts, principles, and terminology associated with IT service management.
The ITIL 4 Edition of the ITIL Foundation Guide by Axelos is a handy reference that covers key concepts of service management, the four dimensions of service management, the ITIL service value system, and ITIL management practices. It is also a good classroom reference that can be used to study for the exam. The guidance provided in this publication can be adopted and adapted for all types of organizations and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All are welcome to this informative course.The ITIL 4 Foundation CertificationCourse isespecially beneficialfor anyone working in IT looking for IT ServiceManagement education and an understanding of how to provide business value.This course would alsobenefitanyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3certification and knowledge
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial. Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Courseware book
- Course Content
- Key Terms
- Section Reviews
- Course Syllabus
- Sample Exam
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functionsmap to the new ITIL 4 model SVS model
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with amainfocus onthe18practices that are testableon the ITIL 4 foundation exam.
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|11/28/2023 - 11/30/2023||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Instructor Live||Private Training Date|