ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan and Improve with Exam
This course is a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. The course covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage. It will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility. Students will also receive an exam voucher with this course. The exam is a total 40 multiple choice questions and you will have 90 minutes to complete it. You must get at least 28 questions correct in order to pass. The exam is administered by PeopleCert and can be scheduled on any date after completion of the course. Students will also attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
At Course Completion
- Key Concepts of DPI
- Understanding ‘scope’ and applying DPI
- The role of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and the service value
- Continual improvement
- Organizational Change Management (OCM) and Communication
- Measurement and reporting in DPI
- DPI values streams and practices
This course is for managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team.
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course with Exam
Key Concepts of DPI
- Where does DPI start?
- How does DPI get it done?
- Where does DPI start?
- What do direction, planning, improvement do?
- How is value related to risk, costs, and outcomes?
Understanding ‘scope’ and applying DPI
- Strategic planning and scope
- Effective policies, controls, and guidelines
- Decision-making authority
The role of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and the service value system
- Risk management and DPI
- Governance and DPI
- Continual improvement – the basics and in-depth
- Continual improvement model
Organizational Change Management (OCM) and Communication
- What is OCM? What can we expect from OCM activities?
- Communication principles
- Stakeholder management
Measurement and reporting in DPI
- Purpose and key terms of measurement and reporting
- Types of measurements
- Planning and evaluation model
- Success factors and KPIs
DPI values streams and practices
- Value streams and practices: relationships and differences
- Value stream mapping
- Optimizing workflow
- Institutionalizing change
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|4/3/2023 - 4/5/2023||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|