Cisco HyperFlex Operations and Management (HFLEX200)
About This Course
The Cisco HyperFlex Operations and Management1 Release is an instructor-led course offered by Cisco® Learning Services.
This course describes the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform. You learn about the platforms software-defined storage approach, including the architecture, components, operations, management, and troubleshooting the Cisco HyperFlex system.
This is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to Cisco HyperFlex Systems?. You learn about the Cisco HyperFlex architecture, the components that make up the Cisco HyperFlex solution, how to install the Cisco HyperFlex components, how to do daily operations (consume/utilize) with the Cisco HyperFlex products, how to manage the Cisco HyperFlex environment, and how to monitor and troubleshoot common issues with the Cisco HyperFlex Systems. Duration Instructor-led training (ILT): 2 days Virtual Instructor-led training (VILT): 3 days
Primary audience for this course are:
- System operators
- Technical support personnel
- System administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network administrators
Before attednign thtis course students should have the following knowledge or course experience:
- Server administration
- VMware vSphere
- Storage clusters and data stores
- Layer 2 in virtual environment
Cisco Hyperflex Operations and Management (HFLEX200)
Tasks and Features Covered
- Describe the components that are part of the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex architecture.
- Describe the data platform in the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform the pre-installation steps for the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform a Cisco HyperFlex installation.
- Perform post-installation verification of the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform data store operations (adding, editing, mounting, unmounting, deleting).
- Perform snapshot operations (creating, scheduling).
- Perform ready clone operations (creation, customization).
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex high availability.
- Manage Cisco HyperFlex data stores.
- List and describe other configuration considerations and best practices.
- Perform HX cluster component troubleshooting procedures.
- Perform HX cluster and host configuration troubleshooting procedures.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cisco HyperFlex Solution
- Module 2: Installing Cisco HyperFlex
- Module 3: Exploring Cisco HyperFlex Operations
- Module 4: Managing Cisco HyperFlex
- Module 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex
- Lab 1: Installing the Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform
- Lab 2: Managing the Cisco HyperFlex Environment
- Lab 3: Performing Cisco HyperFlex Operations
- Lab 4: Viewing Cisco HyperFlex Maintenance Records
- Lab 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex System
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|8/20/2019 - 8/22/2019||12:00 AM - 12:00 AM||Virtual||Enroll|