CCNP Bootcamp (ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT)
About this Course
The Cisco© Certified Network Professional (CCNP©) Bootcamp is an 10-day course designed for Cisco network engineers with a CCNA© background who wish to achieve CCNP certification in an accelerated time frame. This course is presented using a combination of lecture and lab activities and incorporates all the material a student needs to pass the SWITCH, ROUTE and TSHOOT exams.
*Class runs Monday-Friday for 2 consecutive weeks. Training is not held over the weekends.
Cisco network engineers with a CCNA© background who wish to achieve CCNP certification in an accelerated time frame
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing High Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.