Six Sigma Black Belt
This course is delivered over 2 weeks, 3-day sessions per week (Tues-Thurs). Six Sigma Black Belt — Your next big step towards a major career move. With this course, you are enabled to become transformation agents, considered the ‘expert problem solvers’ on any team, and lead projects. With a more profound understanding of the philosophies of Six Sigma, a Black Belt individual can lead projects, mentor Green Belts and help the organization on the path to driving improvement and revenue.
- Applying the DMAIC methodology to all project phases.
- Manage team dynamics, assign responsibilities to team members, and work with all levels of management.
- Recognize the organizational factors necessary for a successful Six Sigma venture.
- Use and implement various process improvement techniques and modules.
Six Sigma Black Belt is Recommended For:
- Individuals seeking leadership positions within their Six Sigma team.
- Employees who want to become experts in Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Individuals who want to train and coach teams.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minitab Software: A software product that helps you to analyze the data. This software is designed primarily for Six Sigma professionals. It provides a simple and effective means to input the statistical data to manipulate & identify trends and patterns, and then extrapolate answers to the current issues.
- Sigma XL: A powerful, easy to use tool that enables users to measure, analyze, improve and control their service, transactional, and manufacturing processes.
- Green Belt Review
- Multiple Regression
- Advanced Multi-Vari
- Attribute Measurements
- Attribute Measurement Systems
- Sample Size Calculations
- Brainstorming Methods
- Managing Change
- Introduction to DOE
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Full Factorial Simulations
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- DOE Sample Size Selection
- In-Class DOE Project
- Project Planning and Deliverables
- Project Review and Support
- Design of Experiments Review
- Blocking in Experiments
- General Factorial Experiments
- Residual Analysis
- Non-Normal Data – Transformations
- Non-Normal Data in Experiments
- Sequential Experimentation
- Response Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- Transactional Improvement
- Simulations for Improvement
- Applied Experimentation
- Statistical Process Control
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Methods
- Project Closure and Synergy
- Class Project
- Integration of Lean
- Project Reviews
- Final Exam required for CEUs & PDUs