Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) prepares students to provision and manage Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course provides a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
Retail Price: $3,600.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 5
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
- Installation of JBoss EAP and optional components
- Migration of JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7
- Clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deployments to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- JBoss EAP monitoring and resource management
- Messaging with an emphasis on clustering and tuning
- JBoss EAP and application security
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss EAP administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certifications on JBoss EAP 7
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) or have equivalent experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience
What’s new in JBoss EAP 7
- Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
- Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
Secure JBoss EAP
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
- Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email email@example.com
Request a Date