JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
About this Course
Manage large-scale deployments of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components.
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning.
- Deploy to production and cloud environments.
- Script with CLI.
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform.
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
Note: This course relates to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6. If you need advanced, application administration training on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5, please see our Advanced JBoss Administration (JB346) course.
Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
8. Overview of JBoss Operations Network
Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
9. Monitoring resources
Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications