Troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCET)
To provide Tier 3 support personnel with the tools and processes required to expediently identify and resolve common issues during ongoing Day 2 operations of a successfully deployed PCCE 12.5 solution.
- Deployment Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Deployment Project Manager
- Account Manager
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Strong knowledge of computer networking components – Windows A/D, SQL Server, and components (servers, routers, switch)
- Strong understanding of IP networks
- Advanced experience administering of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Experience deploying Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites: See detailed names in Curriculum and Target Audiences
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CLFNDU
- Cisco CLCOR
- Cisco CCEF
- Cisco CCEA
- Cisco CCEAA
- Cisco CCEI
CCE Flows and Process Review
- Describe CCE flows and processes required to support and troubleshoot the PCCE deployment.
Troubleshooting and Support Methodology
- Review concepts for a Troubleshooting Methodology and how to apply these methods in a sample scenario.
PCCE Component Review
- Review the components involved in PCCE Deployment and the function of each.
PCCE Call Flow Review
- Review the Call Flow process to discuss the messages and protocols required to support a PCCE Deployment.
- Describe the processes required by various CCE Services and how they support the application.
- Configure Access to Discovery Environment
- Setup the Discovery environment.
- Explore CCE Components
- Explore the Inventory of a PCCE Deployment, confirm the AW Sync Status of the deployment, and access the Diagnostic Framework Portico.
CCE Diagnostic tools
- Introduce the many diagnostic tools available to the engineer responsible for troubleshooting a PCCE environment.
Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Introduce the basics of the Diagnostic Framework Suite and its role in CCE troubleshooting.
Run Analysis Manager
- Use the Analysis Manager tool to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Unified System CLI
- Use the System CLI to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Diagnostic Framework Portico
- Use the Diagnostic Framework Portico to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Single Pane of Glass (SPOG)
- Use the SPOG interface to run a selection of CCE logs.
ICM Command Line Tools
- Examine ICM Command Line tools and their use in troubleshooting in a CCE environment.
- Explore Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Explore diagnostic tools used to access data logs across the platform.
- Analyze PG Logs
- Examine the tools that are used to analyze peripheral gateway / agent transactions.
- Apply troubleshooting tools and techniques to address issues with CCE Certificates, Cisco Finesse, and PCCE Deployment.
- Examine concepts regarding security certificates and discuss the tools and utilities used to ensure their efficacy.
Troubleshoot Cisco Finesse
- Define the protocols, tools, and procedures used to troubleshoot the Cisco Finesse client/server environment.
Troubleshoot a PCCE Deployment
- Examine troubleshooting scenarios and solutions witnessed in building the PCCE lab-only deployment model used for this course.
- Navigate Certificate Store
- Navigate the various certificate stores found in the PCCE environment, across multiple server types and Operating Systems.
- View Cisco Finesse Logs
- Enable Cisco Finesse client/server logging and view the contents of the logged information.