Scrum Master Certification Prep with PSM Attempt
About this Course
This course provides an introduction to Scrum and then reviews the key components of Scrum and the Scrum Master’s role, highlighting elements that are typically at the center of the Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) assessment/exam.
This course strives to:
- Ensure students understand the core components of Scrum such as the Scrum framework, roles, events, and artifacts
- Teach students the core principles, and values of Scrum
- Review the Scrum Guide™, the definitive guide to Scrum
- Review typical assessment scope of questions, logistics
- Share study tips to increase offline studying and comprehension of material
- Review of sample assessment questions to prepare students for the actual assessment
Participation in this class includes one complimentary attempt at the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) assessment.
Individuals planning on obtaining their Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) certification.
- Scrum Theory and Principles
- The Scrum Framework
- People and Teams
- Scrum Master
- Scrum at Scale
- Typical Assessment Overview
- Recap of Core Scrum Elements
- Assessment Questions to Scrum Guide Mapping
- Tips for Studying
- Sample Assessment