Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Fast Pass eLearning
CSP Fast Pass is your ticket to fast tracking the completion of your CSP certification in as little as four months. At the end of this program, you will have clearly established yourself as a serious professional with the relevant experience, must-have skills and practical know-how to lead Scrum and Agile teams. CSP Fast Pass offers committed professionals sensible, road-tested and proven advice, techniques and practices that will.
- Anyone pursuing CSP certification
- Anyone interested in gaining the new skills, abilities and peer network to accelerate your Scrum learning journey
To become eligible for the CSP certification, the following is required by the Scrum Alliance:
- Be a current holder of an active Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO) or Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) credential.
- Have a minimum of thirty-six months of successful Agile/Scrum work experience gained within the past five years implementing Scrum as a Team member, Product Owner or ScrumMaster.
- Gather and submit seventy Scrum Education Units (SEU) from the past three years. While your initial training may be more than three years old, all other SEU need to have been earned within the past three years.*
*This program is sufficient for the learner to earn 77 SEUs in the on-demand CSP Fast Pass program.
- 1 year, 24-hour, on-demand access
- 20 on-demand video lessons
- 20 downloaded workbooks that you own forever
- 12+ new faciliation tools with step-by-step instructions
- 65+ recommended books for your continued learning
- Curated list of over 165+ valuable blogs articles and videos written by Agile experts, thought-leaders and practitioners
- All the educational requirements to receive your CSP certification from the Scrum Alliance
- 48 SEU for learners looking to renew their CSP certification
- White Belt Conteneo Collaboration Architect