Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Synapse Analytics and AI (40576-G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Design and build a complete end-to-end advanced analytics solution using Azure Synapse Analytics.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Azure Synapse Analytics and AI
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Azure Synapse Analytics and AI
- Accessing the Azure Synapse Analytics workspace
- Create and populate the supporting tables in the SQL Pool
- Exploring raw parquet
- Exploring raw text based data with Azure Synapse SQL Serverless
- Synapse Pipelines and Cognitive Search
- Machine Learning