Smart Building and Smart Spaces (SMRT-B)
The Smart Buildings & Smart Spaces (SMRT-B) course is a four-day course that's part of the Practice Builder program with role-based training targeted at Cisco Channel Partner organizations and their key roles of Practice Lead, Sales and Solution Design that play roles in a successful new line of business or practice. This course defines ‘what’ a Smart Building practice for Channel Partners could be, ‘why’ it is a driver for business growth, and ‘how’ the organization could implement its practice.
Retail Price: $3,000.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 4
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
Days 1 & 2- Practice Builder Workshop (2 days) Objectives:
- Describe Cisco’s Smart Building and Smart Spaces landscape, industry, and marketplace and how the Cisco architectures support this practice.
- Identify the Channel Partner’s Smart Building and Spaces practice vision and both a short-term (fast path) and long-term strategy to success.
- Define the business justification and key success criteria for creating a Smart Building and Spaces practice.
- Assess the Channel Partner’s current state regarding its Smart Building and Spaces Practice against the seven Practice Dimensions.
- Compete Partner Smart Building Practice plan and identify key metrics and levels of success to track progress. Establish goals and revenue projections governing Practice success across several timelines (1-3-6-12 month horizons).
- Determine the staffing learning plan to support Smart Building and Smart Spaces practice plan implementation.
Day 3- Sales Acceleration Workshop (1 day) Objectives:
- Describe Cisco’s Smart Building and Spaces landscape, industry, and marketplace and how the Cisco architectures support this practice.
- Build Sales team buy-in to the Partner’s Smart Building and Smart Spaces vision and value proposition
- Define strategies to address the sales opportunities and the monetization possibilities for Cisco Partners in Smart Buildings and Smart Spaces (SMRT-B)
- Describe the Buyer Personas important to a Partner’s Smart Building and Spaces practice and their key performance metrics
- List best practices and key insights to close Smart Building and Spaces opportunities faster.
- Discuss proven sales strategies to book meetings and build new pipeline opportunities for Smart Building and Smart Spaces sales opportunities.
Day 4- Solution Design Workshop (1 day) Objectives:
- Identify the requirements of a Smart Buildings and Smart Spaces opportunity using Channel Partner’s customer scenario documentation or a case study.
- Discuss the design guiding principles to establish a solution for the various customer outcomes around Space Utilization, Space Management, Tenant Improvements, and Core and Shell of a Smart Buildings and Smart Spaces Opportunity.
- For the Channel Partner’s customer scenario or a case study determine how a Smart Buildings and Smart Spaces solution transitions the Partner from Point-solutions for Space Utilization & Management to Tenant improvement and finally to a holistic model encompassing the whole space, building, or environments in Core and Shell.
- Identify technical references, resources, and solution architecture artifacts available to Channel Partners to craft a solution.
Who should attend
The 4-day course is divided into three events aimed at different training audiences:
Practice Builder Workshop (2 days):
- Audience: Leadership, Practice Builders, Practice Directors, & Service Delivery Managers
Sales Acceleration Workshop (1 day):
- Audience: Partner Sales teams including Account Managers, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solution Architects & Presales Professionals
Solution Design Session (1 day):
- Audience: Partner Sales & Service delivery teams including Solution Architects, Technical Architects, Systems Engineers, Solution Designers, Presales Professionals & Service delivery Professionals
Day 1 & 2: Digital Intelligence for Building and Smart Spaces and Practice Builder Workshop
- Understand the drivers and potential future state of a Smart Building and Spaces Practice (SMRT-B)
- Explore SMRT-B use cases and identify SMRT-B practice vision and fast path to success for the partnership
- Define the differences in the sales approach for a SMRT-B practice and identify the key buyer persona relationships required
- Throughout the 2 days, a Partner will leverage a Practice Plan workbook which will create a personalized view of their SMRT-B Practice; its current state, an analysis of gaps and plan to establish a viable Future state which will eventually scale their nascent SMRT-B practice.
Day 3: Sales Acceleration Workshop
- 4-hour Workshop: Digital Intelligence for Smart Buildings
- 4-hour Workshop: Prospecting SMRT-B Opportunities
Day 4: Solution Design Session
- Whiteboarding: Articulate the design guiding principles for outcomes around Space Utilization, Space Management, Tenant Improvements and Core and Shell (4th Utility) of a SMRT-B Opportunity.
- Provide an awareness of how a SMRT-B solution evolves in its maturity for Space Utilization & Management to Tenant improvement and to a holistic model encompassing the whole space, building or environments in Core and Shell.
- Discuss resources, and solution architecture artifacts available to Channel Partners to craft a solution.
- Workshop exercises and forum-style discussions
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email email@example.com
Request a Date