SharePoint Online: Site Users
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Learn to navigate through SharePoint, search documents, content, libraries, and lists. They will know how to update their SharePoint profile, use SharePoint with Microsoft Office, and access SharePoint from mobile devices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
SharePoint Online for Site Users
Students should be comfortable using Windows, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Office applications. No previous experience with other versions of SharePoint is necessary.
Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Online Collaboration
- What is SharePoint?
- SharePoint 2016 Version
- SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Groups
- SharePoint Permissions
- Navigate SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- What are SharePoint Team Sites?
- Elements of the SharePoint User Interface
- The Page Header
- The Quick Launch Pane
- The Page Section
- What are SharePoint Lists, Libraries, and Apps?
- Working with SharePoint Content
- Adding Documents
- What are SharePoint Libraries?
- Add Documents to Libraries
- What are Microsoft Office Online Apps?
- Use Office Online Apps with SharePoint
- Searching SharePoint
- Use SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Alerts
- View Document Properties
- Add Items to Lists
- What are SharePoint Lists?
- SharePoint Columns
- Types of Lists
- Modifying List Items
- List Options
- List Item Options
- Configure List Views
- What is a List View?
- List View Categories
- List View Types
- Default List Views
- Create a List View
- Change List View Settings
- Change List Display Styles
- Filter, Group, and Sort List Data
- List Filtering Options
- List Sorting Options
- Advanced List Filtering, Grouping, and Sorting
Using Collaboration and Communication Features
- Update and Share Your Profile
- What are SharePoint Profiles?
- Profile Permissions
- Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- The Newsfeed
- Follow Items or People in SharePoint
- Sharing Files
- OneDrive for Business
- Sites Page
- Create a Blog Post
- What are Blogs?
- View a Blog
- Creating a Blog Post
Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office
- Open and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Integration with Microsoft Office
- Save a Document to SharePoint from Microsoft Office
- Edit a Document in SharePoint using Microsoft Office
- Use Document Versions in Microsoft Office
- What is Document Versioning?
- Document Versioning in SharePoint
- Check Out Documents
- Check In Documents
- Recover Deleted Items in SharePoint
- Access SharePoint Using Outlook
- Synchronize SharePoint with Outlook
- Find Synchronized SharePoint Information in Outlook
Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods
- Synchronize OneDrive with SharePoint
- SharePoint Synchronization
- Use SharePoint with a Mobile Device
- SharePoint Mobile Device Access