Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP.
- Enable SELinux on a server from a disabled state, perform basic analysis of the system policy, and mitigate risk with advanced SELinux techniques.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with Red Hat Insights.
- Monitor activity and changes on a server with Linux Audit and AIDE.
- Protect data from compromise with USBGuard and storage encryption.
- Manage authentication controls with PAM.
- Manually apply provided Ansible Playbooks to automate mitigation of security and compliance issues.
- Scale OpenSCAP and Red Hat Insights management with Red Hat Satellite and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Who Can Benefit
System administrators, IT security administrators, IT security engineers, and other professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and ensuring their compliance with the organization's security policies.
Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
Manage security and risk
- Manage security and risk
Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
- Remediate configuration and security issues with Ansible Playbooks.
Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
- Encrypt data on storage devices with LUKS and use NBDE to manage automatic decryption when servers are booted.
Restrict USB device access
- Protect system from rogue USB device access with USBGuard.
Control authentication with PAM
- Manage authentication, authorization, session settings, and password controls by configuring pluggable authentication modules (PAMs).
Record system events with audit
- Record and inspect system events relevant to security, using the Linux kernel's audit subsystem and supporting tools.
Monitor file system changes
- Detect and analyze changes to a server's file systems and their contents using AIDE.
Mitigate risk with SELinux
- Improve security and confinement between processes by using SELinux and advanced SELinux techniques and analysis.
Manage compliance with OpenSCAP
- Evaluate and remediate a server's compliance with security policies by using OpenSCAP.
Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
- Automate and scale your ability to perform OpenSCAP checks and remediate compliance issues using Red Hat Satellite.
Analyze and remediate issues with Red Hat Insights
- Identify, detect, and correct common issues and security vulnerabilities with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems by using Red Hat Insights.
Perform a comprehensive review
- Review the content covered in this course by completing hands-on review exercises.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|11/14/2022 - 11/18/2022||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|