Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362VT)
About this Course
This course teaches you skills on the most requested capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Primary audience for this course are:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
At Course Completion
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Before attending this course, students should have the following knowledge or experience:
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (Required)
- Recommended, but not required: be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Attend Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
Install Red Hat Identity Management
Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management.
Centralize Identity Management
Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Control user access
Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Manage a public key infrastructure
Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Maintain IdM operations
Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
Install scalable IdM
Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.