Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Who Can Benefit
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
- Attend Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
Install Red Hat Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
Centralize Identity Management
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Control user access
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Manage a public key infrastructure
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Maintain IdM operations
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
Install scalable IdM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.