Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam
Who Can Benefit
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat Ceph Storage as a back end for OpenStack
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential
Exam candidates should:
- Hold a current RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL310) or have equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) is a performance-based exam that tests your ability to integrate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform services with Red Hat Ceph Storage and implement advanced networking features utilizing the OpenStack Neutron service. In order to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, you must also be a current Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack at the time you pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (EX310) exam.