NextGen Firewall F - Foundation (BA-NGF01)
About this Course
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Series. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the NextGen Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
Primary audience for this course:
- Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
Before attending this course, students should have the following:
- TCP/IP experience and knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating modes.
- Introducing the NextGen Firewall
- On-Premises Deployment
- Basic Configuration Tasks
- Firewall Policies
- Introduction to NextGen Firewall F Features
- NextGen Control Center
- Virtual Private Networks
- Introduction to Traffic Intelligence
- Introduction to Remote Access
- Logging, Reporting, Statistics
- System Maintenance
- High Availability
- IPv6 Configuration