Migrating to AWS
This course teaches you how to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- IT Project Managers who are involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- For IT project managers - courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- For IT professionals - courses taken: Architecting on AWS
- Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
This course covers the following concepts:
- Migrating to AWS - An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|3/22/2021 - 3/23/2021||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|