Microsoft PowerPoint Part 2: Design and Animation
At Course Completion
In this course, you will use the advanced tools and features in PowerPoint to create and deliver engaging presentations.
- Customize design templates.
- Add tables.
- Add charts.
- Work with media.
- Build advanced transitions and animations.
- Finalize a presentation.
- Modify presentation navigation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2021, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint, running within the Windows® 10 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver presentations.
Lesson 1: Customizing Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Topic C: Add Headers and Footers
Lesson 2: Adding Tables
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 3: Adding Charts
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 4: Working with Media
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Add a Screen Recording
Lesson 5: Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
- Topic A: Use the Morph Transition
- Topic B: Customize Animations
Lesson 6: Finalizing a Presentation
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Enhance a Live Presentation
- Topic C: Record a Presentation
- Topic D: Set Up a Slide Show
Lesson 7: Modifying Presentation Navigation
- Topic A: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Topic B: Add Links
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
Lesson 8: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Create Digital Media