Microsoft PowerPoint: Collaboration and Delivery
Upon completing this course, you will be able to customize the PowerPoint 2016 application, and effectively create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations for a variety of situations.
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2016, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2016, running within the Windows® 10 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations.
Lesson 1: Collaborating on a Presentation
Topic A: Review a Presentation
- How to Add and Manage Sections
- Adding and Managing Sections
- The Comments Pane
- How to Add and Manage Comments
- Adding and Managing Comments
- The Revisions Pane
- The Compare Group
- How to Compare and Merge Presentations
- Comparing and Merging Presentations
Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Microsoft OneDrive
- The Save to Cloud Option
- PowerPoint Online
- The Share Pane
- How to Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Sharing a Presentation on the Web
Lesson 2: Customizing a Slide Show
Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Annotation Tools
- How to Annotate a Presentation
- Annotating a Presentation
Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- The Presenter View
- The Set Up Show Dialog Box
- How to Set Up a Slide Show
- Setting Up a Slide Show
Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Custom Slide Shows
- The Custom Shows Dialog Box
- The Define Custom Show Dialog Box
- How to Create a Custom Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Slide Show
Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- The Insert Hyperlink Dialog Box
- Action Buttons
- The Action Settings Dialog Box
- How to Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Adding Action Buttons to a Presentation
Topic E: Record a Presentation
- The Record Slide Show Dialog Box
- The Recording Shortcut Menu
- The Rehearse Timings Feature
- How to Record a Presentation
- Recording a Presentation
Lesson 3: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Password Protection
- The Mark as Final Feature
- Digital Signatures
- Digital IDs
- The Trust Center Dialog Box
- The Document Inspector Dialog Box
- How to Secure a Presentation
- Securing a Presentation
Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- The Present Online Option
- The Present Online Window
- The Compress Media Option
- How to Broadcast a Slide Show
- Presenting a Slide Show Online
Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
- The Create a Video Option
- How to Convert a Presentation to a Video
- Converting a Presentation to a Video
- The Package Presentation for CD Option
- The Package for CD Dialog Box
- How to Package a Presentation as a CD
- Packaging a Presentation
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|10/8/2020 - 10/8/2020||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM||Virtual||Enroll|