Microsoft Outlook 2019/2016 Part 1: Communications and Calendaring
At Course Completion
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options; and organize your mail.
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar appointments, contact information, and other communication tasks. In addition to creating and sending email, this course will introduce you to organizing your mail, working with attachments, formatting message text, scheduling meetings, and responding to meeting invitations.
To ensure your success in this course you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders is recommended.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Work with Messages
- Access Outlook Help
Lesson 2: Formatting Messages
- Add Message Recipients
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Format Message Content
Lesson 3: Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Attach Files and Items
- Add Illustrations to Messages
- Manage Automatic Message Content
Lesson 4: Customizing Message Options
- Customize Reading Options
- Track Messages
- Recall and Resend Messages
Lesson 5: Organizing Messages
- Mark Messages
- Organize Messages Using Folders
Lesson 6: Managing Your Contacts
- Create and Edit Contacts
- View and Print Contacts
Lesson 7: Working with the Calendar
- View the Calendar
- Create Appointments
- Schedule Meetings
- Print the Calendar
Lesson 8: Working with Tasks and Notes
- Create Tasks
- Create Notes
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|2/22/2024 - 2/22/2024||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM||Virtual||Enroll|