Microsoft OneNote 2016
Retail Price: $395.00
Next Date: 06/22/2023
Course Days: 1
Enroll in Next Date
Request Custom Course
At Course Completion
In this course, students will develop digital note-taking skills by creating, modifying, and managing OneNote notebooks that work with other Microsoft Office programs. Students will also learn the following:
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, drawing objects to a notebook.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
- Spell check, print, and password protect notebooks.
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content.
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.
?This course is intended for people in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and want to incorporate digital note-taking and note collaboration by using Microsoft OneNote 2016. In addition to creating and modifying OneNote notebooks, this course will introduce students to inserting images and embedding files into notebooks, categorizing content, sharing content with OneDrive, and exporting content to other file formats.
?To be successful in this course, students should have a basic understanding of the Windows operating system, including how to launch and close an application, navigate basic file structure, and manage files and folders. Previous experience with OneNote is not required; however, having a basic understanding of the Microsoft Office productivity suite would be beneficial.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with OneNote
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
Lesson 2: Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Contents
- Insert Images and Audio to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Drawing Tools
Lesson 3: Embedding and Attaching Files
- Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Attach Other File Types
Lesson 4: Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Use Tags
- Organize and Search Notebooks
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Notebook
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
Lesson 6: Managing Notebook Files
- Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
Lesson 7: Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
- Send OneNote Content in Other Formats
- Share OneNote Content Using OneDrive