Microsoft Office 365 Online Productivity Apps
At Course Completion
In this course, you will use the Office 365 productivity apps to work collaboratively with others.
- Identify the Office 365 apps.
- Create a team and conduct online meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Create a plan and manage team activities with Planner.
- Use Forms to create a form and collect responses.
- Post, organize, and view videos in Stream.
- Use Sway to create digital stories and content.
- Automate your workflow by connecting apps with Flow
This course is designed for knowledge workers in a variety of professional situations and fields who have been introduced to the Office 365 online productivity apps and want to explore and use the other apps that include Teams, Planner, Forms, Stream, Sway®, and Flow to collaborate, communicate, and share resources with members of their organizations.
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with the Windows® operating system and a web browser. You also need to have a basic understanding and experience working with the Office 365 online interface and the core applications, including Outlook® on the web, SharePoint®, and OneDrive®.
To meet these prerequisites, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Office 365® Online (with Skype® for Business)
Lesson 1: Overview of the Office 365 Apps
Topic A: Navigate in Office 365
Topic B: Identify How the Office 365 Apps Work Together
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Microsoft Teams
Topic A: Navigate the Teams Interface
Topic B: Create a Team
Topic C: Meet in Microsoft Teams
Lesson 3: Managing Activities with Planner
Topic A: Navigate the Planner Interface
Topic B: Create a Plan
Lesson 4: Gathering Information with Forms
Topic A: Create a Form
Topic B: Share Forms and Collect Responses
Lesson 5: Managing Video Resources with Stream
Topic A: Navigate the Stream Interface
Topic B: Post and Organize Videos in Stream
Lesson 6: Using Sway to Create Digital Stories
Topic A: Navigate the Sway Interface
Topic B: Create a Sway
Lesson 7: Automating Your Work with Flow
Topic A: Navigate the Flow Interface
Topic B: Create and Share a Flow