Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant (MB-800)
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand use cases for business central modules.
- Set up business central.
- Configure financials.
- Configure sales and purchasing.
- Configure operations.
- Understand integration and automation scenarios.
A Dynamics 365 Business Central core Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing core application setup processes for small and medium businesses.
This course is designed for functional consultants working with Dynamics 365 Business Central, or functional consultants who work with other Dynamics 365 apps who want to expand their knowledge of Business Central.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Central
- Introduction to Business Central
- Technology Overview
- Navigate the User Interface
- Master Data for the Sales and Purchase Process
Module 2: Application Setup
- Create and Configure a New Company
- Migrate Data to Business Central
- Manage Security
- Set Up Core App Functionality
- Set Up Dimensions
Module 3: Configure Financials
- Set Up Finance Management
- Set Up the Chart of Accounts
- Set Up Posting Groups
- General Journals
- Set Up Cash Management
- Set Up Accounts Payables
- Set Up Accounts Receivables
Module 4: Configure Sales and Purchasing
- Set Up Inventory
- Configure Prices and Discounts
Module 5: Operations
- Purchase Items
- Sell Items
- Process Financial Transactions
- Inventory Costing
Module 6: Integration and Automation
- Set Up and Use Approvals with Workflows
- Connect Power Apps
- Connect Power Automate
- Connect Power BI
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|10/18/2021 - 10/21/2021||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|