Managing An Effective Project Portfolio (OPM-330)
At the end of this workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Define and describe the Organizational Portfolio Development Phase and the importance of the strategic importance of an organization’s Project Portfolio.
- Define and describe the OPM System Implementation Plan Phase and the importance of identifying and clarifying the portfolio’s benefits and intended outcomes.
- Define and describe the OPM System Implementation Phase and the importance of managing stakeholder expectations on a portfolio.
- Define and describe the OPM System Monitoring Phase and the importance of managing stakeholder expectations on a portfolio.
- Define and describe the OPM System Change Management Phase and the important role of the Organizational Change Management Life Cycle.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities typically encountered on a Program through a Portfolio Management Case Study that will be integrated throughout this 3-day workshop.
This workshop is appropriate for employees already familiar with basic project management concepts and who seek to understand the value of effectively managing projects within an organizational portfolio, better aligning their projects to strategic goals, and making the best use of shared resources across the organization.
None; but familiarity with project management is highly recommended.
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|8/17/2020 - 8/19/2020||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|