Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML)
Retail Price: $3,700.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 3
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the components and functionality of DCNM.
- Describe the software define network protocols of VXLAN, eVPN and BGP.
- Deploy a DCNM environment in high-availability environment.
- Operate the DCNM discovery process to acquire management of all devices.
- List high lever navigation features of DCNM and utilize the DCNM GUI (Graphical User Interface) to optimize data center topologies.
- Manage and monitor data center LAN fabric from DCNM.
- Program RESTful APIs native to DCNM to perform any network management task.
- Troubleshoot and monitor the network using DCNM troubleshooting tools.
- Describe the benefits of DCNM Network Insights.
This course will help you:
- Acquire the advanced skills and techniques to use spine-leaf topologies to provide better scalability and more seamless capacity and support for devices and lines.
- Gain the necessary skills to maximize the benefits of DCNM by integrating automation, and greater visibility into network infrastructure and elimination of configuration errors with templated deployment models.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Data Network Engineers and Administrators
- Data Center Technical Managers
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understanding of Cisco routing and switching in a data center.
- CCNA certification recommended.
- Fundamentals of network management.
Section 1: Introducing Cisco DCNM LAN
- Cisco DCNM Introduction
- Cisco DCNM LAN Solution Overview
Section 2: Deploying VXLAN EVPN with Cisco DCNM LAN
- VXLAN Overlays and Underlays
- Easy Fabric VXLAN EVPN Underlay Model
Section 3: Deploying Cisco DCNM
- Cisco DCNM High Availability
- Cisco DCNM Installation Requirements
Section 4: Discovering Existing Network Devices with Cisco DCNM
- Configure Switches for Discovery
Section 5: Exploring the Data Center with Cisco DCNM Topology
- Access Topology View in the GUI
- Navigate the Map Views and Layouts
Section 6: Managing and Monitoring the Data Center with Cisco DCNM LAN
- Manage the Configuration Archive
- Deploy Changes to the Fabric
Section 7: Automating Cisco DCNM Programmatically
- Explore APIs for the Network
- REST API Tool
Section 8: Troubleshooting and Monitoring Cisco DCNM
- Troubleshoot and Monitor Cisco DCNM
Section 9: Describing Network Insights
- Network Insights Advisor
Labs are designed to assure learners a whole practical experience, through the following practical activities:
- Access the Lab Devices
- Explore and Test DCNM Lab Topology
- Configure Nexis Series Operating System (NX-OS) VXLAN with BGP Control Plane Using CLI
- Configure and Execute DCNM POAP
- Managing the Network Using DCNM
- Managing the Data Center Using DCNM Templates
- Troubleshooting VXLAN with DCNM
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email email@example.com
Request a Date