ITIL v3 - Service Design (SD)
This 3-day course engages learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. This will enable the learner to understand how to provide value to the customer in the form service delivery. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a practice as well as Service Design principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business.
- Understanding how all Service Design processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Designprocesses
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Design and the activities and functions toachieve operational excellence
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Design
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Design
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam isclosed book.
- The exam is eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the exam, the student will berecognized with 3 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme