Introduction To Querying Data With Transact-SQL
SQL is an acronym for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with relational databases. SQL statements are used to perform tasks such as update data in a database or retrieve data from a database. This course is design to introduced learners of all ages how to work and create solutions using DBMS Database Management Systems and the essentials of working with Transact-SQL. It has been updated to be delivered in a semester long professor-led training or five day instructor-led section or self-paced with digital Mentored Instructor-Led lectures, as your trainer provider for the self-paced access the digital courseware. This course would allow students to pass examinations various SQL Programming and Query Language certification.
Before taking this course, students should have knowledge of writing T-SQL queries, and working knowledge of relational databases.
This course is design to introduced learners of all ages how to work and create solutions using DBMS Database Management Systems and the essentials of working with Transact-SQL.
- Understanding SQL Server Technologies
- Understanding Query Writing With T-SQL
- Writing Queries Using T-SQL Statements
- Introduction To Joins
- Introduction T-SQL Clauses
- Introduction To Subqueries
- Understanding T-SQL Commands
- Using Built-In Functions
- Introduction To Groups and Aggregates
- Using Subqueries
- Introduction To Expressions and Operators
- Introduction To Database Programming
- Implementing Transactions