Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics
The Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics (DCITET) course shows you how to deploy, use, and operate Cisco® Tetration Analytics™ platform for comprehensive workload-protection and application and network insights across a multicloud infrastructure. Through expert instruction, use cases, and hands-on labs, you will learn how the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform uses streaming telemetry, behavioral analysis, unsupervised machine learning, analytical intelligence, and big data analytics to deliver pervasive visibility, automated intent-based policy, workload protection, and performance management. You will get hands-on practice in software agent installation, implementing policy, workload security, administration and operational tasks, and more.
Retail Price: $3,500.00
Next Date: 03/27/2023
Course Days: 3
Enroll in Next Date
Request Custom Course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Define the Cisco telemetry and analytics approach. Explore common scenarios that Cisco Tetration Analytics can solve.
- Describe how the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform collects telemetry and other context information. Discuss how relative agents are installed and configured. Explore the operational aspects of the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration Analytics support for application visibility or application insight based on the Application Dependency Mapping (ADM) feature.
- List the concepts of the intent-based declarative network management automation model.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration policy enforcement pipeline, components, functions, and implementation of application policy.
- Describe how to use Cisco Tetration Analytics for workload protection in order to provide a secure infrastructure for business-critical applications and data.
- Describe Cisco Tetration Analytics platform use cases in the modern heterogeneous, multicloud data center.
- List the options for the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform enhancements.
- Explain how to perform the Cisco Tetration Analytics administration.
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Knowledge of cloud and (virtual) data center architecture or cloud basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with Cisco basic networking security concepts and application security concepts
- Familiarity with basic Cisco telemetry protocols and Big Data analytics
- Familiarity with basic Cisco data analytics pipelines, intelligent algorithms, tools, and concepts
Module 1: Exploring Cisco Tetration
- Data Center Challenges
- Define and Position Cisco Tetration
- Cisco Tetration Features
- Cisco Tetration Architecture
- Cisco Tetration Deployment Models
- Cisco Tetration GUI Overview
Module 2: Implementing and Operating Cisco Tetration
- Explore Data Collection
- Install the Software Agent
- Install the Hardware Agent
- Import Context Data
- Describe Cisco Tetration Operational Concepts
Module 3: Examining Cisco Tetration ADM and Application Insight
- Describe Cisco Tetration Application Insight
- Perform ADM
- Interpret ADM Results Application Visibility
Module 4: Examining Cisco Tetration Intent-Based Networking
- Describe Intent-Based Policy
- Examine Policy Features
- Implement Policies
Module 5: Enforcing Tetration Policy Pipeline and Compliance
- Examine Policy Enforcement
- Implement Application Policy
- Examine Policy Compliance Verification and Simulation
Module 6: Examining Tetration Security Use Cases
- Examine Workload Security
- Attack Prevention
- Attack Detection
- Attack Remediation
Module 7: Examining IT Operations Use Cases
- Key Features and IT Operations Use Cases
- Performing Operations in Neighborhood App-based Use Cases
Module 8: Examining Platform Enhancement Use Cases
- Integrations and Advanced Features
- Third-party Integration Examples
- Explore Data Platform Capabilities
Module 9: Exploring Cisco Tetration Analytics Administration
- Examine User Authentication and Authorization
- Examine Cluster Management
- Configure Alerts and Syslog