Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid (MS-301)
Retail Price: $2,795.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 5
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
At course completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components.
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure search center.
- Describe the available SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios.
- Describe the requirements for SharePoint hybrid configuration.
- Plan for SharePoint Server hybrid.
- Configure SharePoint hybrid scenarios.
- Configure on-premises data gateway.
- Describe difference between cloud hybrid search and hybrid federated search.
- Evaluate different types of hybrid search.
- Configure cloud hybrid search.
- Configure hybrid search results.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services,
and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate
third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
- Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
MS-301-T01: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
Module 1: SharePoint Infrastructure
This module is about foundamental SharePoint Infrastructure. It describes the components in SharePoint farm. It also discusses how to install and configure SharePoint farm.
Plan a SharePoint Farm
Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
Module 2: SharePoint Authentication and Security
This module is about SharePoint Authentication and Security. It introduces different authentication methods in SharePoint 2019.
Configure Federated Authentication
Module 3: SharePoint Content Management
This module is about SharePoint Content Management. It discusses the content structure in SharePoint. It also provides details on authorization and content access in SharePoint.
SharePoint Content Structure Overview
Manage Access to Content
Manage Site Collections
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Creating and configuring web applications
MS-301-T02: Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
Module 1: SharePoint Service Applications
This module is all about SharePoint service applications and workflow. It describes how to provision and manage a BCS service application and User Profile service application. Specifically, we discuss how to import and export BDC models as well as how to
import user properties to SharePoint.
SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
Plan and Configure User Profiles
Module 2: Plan and configure Managed Metadata
This module is about the integral functionalities, such as the Managed Metadata Service, content types, and term sets, that allow you to create and disseminate an information architecture. It introduces the purpose of content types as well as the concepts
behind the managed metadata service, including taxonomies, term sets, and enterprise keywords.
Manage Content Types
Configure the Managed Metadata Service
Module 3: Plan and Configure Search
This module is about enterprose search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as
Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates.
Plan enterprise search
Configure enterprise search
Manage enterprise search
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Configuring Enterprise Search
MS-301-T03: Implementing SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
Module 1: Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
This module is all about planning SharePoint Server hybrid. It provides an overview of SharePoint hybrid scenarios as well as requirements for configuration.
Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
Plan SharePoint Server hybrid
Module 2: Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
This module is focused on implementing SharePoint hybrid scenarios. Specifically, it discusses the hybrid configuration roadmaps, including the configuration of hybrid infrustrature and hybrid picker. It also introduces On-premises data gateway to enable
using Office 365 feature in SharePoint Server 2019.
Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
Configure on-premises data gateway
Module 3: Implement SharePoint Hybrid search
This module is focused on SharePoint hybrid search. It introduces different types of hybrid search, including cloud hybrid search and hybrid federated search. It explains how to set up hybrid search and configure search results.
Overview of SharePoint hybrid search
Configure SharePoint Hybrid search
Module 4: Course Conclusion
Lab : Configuring SharePoint Hybrid
MS-301-T04: Migrating to SharePoint Online
Module 1: Introduction of Migration
This module is all about planning the migration process to the cloud. It provides an overview of resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Module 2: Migrating to SharePoint Online
This module is focused on using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) to migrate content to the cloud. Specifically, it discusses the requirement and limitation of SPMT. It introduces different migration methods for different data source, such as file shares
and SharePoint content.
Prepare for migration
Migrate content to the cloud
Manage and monitor migration process
Module 3: Course Conclusion
Lab : Migrating files to SharePoint Online
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email email@example.com
Request a Date