CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Training
• Penetration Tester
• Vulnerability Tester
• Security Analyst (II)
• Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
• Network Security Operations
• Application Security Vulnerability
To ensure your success in this course, you should have:
• Intermediate knowledge of information security concepts, including but not limited to identity and access management (IAM), cryptographic concepts and implementations, computer networking concepts and implementations, and common security technologies.
• Practical experience in securing various computing environments, including small to medium businesses, as well as enterprise environments.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-601) course or by obtaining the appropriate industry certification.