COBIT 2019 Foundation
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Learners will dive into the heart and structure of the of the COBIT® framework, including:
- New framework introduction
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
There are no prerequisites for COBIT 2019 Foundation.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT® is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT® framework
- Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT® principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam