After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what Cisco Stealthwatch is and how it works.
- Describe the goals of using Cisco Stealthwatch in the proactive and operational modes.
- Define basic concepts of investigation and detection of potential security issues using the Cisco Stealthwatch System.
- Complete workflows to identify indicators of compromise in your network.
- Describe alarm types and alarm notification within Cisco Stealthwatch.
- Explain the utility of maps in the Cisco Stealthwatch System.
- Describe how the Cisco Stealthwatch System contributes to successful incident handling
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who are responsible for using Stealthwatch to monitor security policy, provide feedback on the configuration, and initiate incident response investigations. An entry-level security analyst is the ideal audience for this class.
Cisco Stealthwatch Overview and Components
Cisco Stealthwatch SMC Client Interface Overview
Cisco Stealthwatch Web App Overview