After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what Cisco Stealthwatch is and how it works.
- Describe the goals of using Cisco Stealthwatch in the proactive and operational modes.
- Define basic concepts of investigation and detection of potential security issues using the Cisco Stealthwatch System.
- Complete workflows to identify indicators of compromise in your network.
- Describe alarm types and alarm notification within Cisco Stealthwatch.
- Explain the utility of maps in the Cisco Stealthwatch System.
- Describe how the Cisco Stealthwatch System contributes to successful incident handling
Who Should Attend
The Stealthwatch for Network course is designed for customers who are new to the Stealthwatch System and face specific challenges related to network health and maintenance on a daily basis. The course focuses on using the Stealthwatch System to complete both “proactive” and “reactive” activities required to maintain network health.
All students should have completed the following (minimum) prerequisites.
- Flow Basics
- Cisco Stealthwatch Overview and Components
- Cisco Stealthwatch SMC Client Interface Overview