Certified Operating Systems Technician C)OST
The Certified Operating Systems Technician, C)OST course builds on the C)HT course by focasing on operating systems; this includes installing, configuring and maintaining devices, PCs, and software for end users; understanding the basics of networking and security/forensics from the operating system view. Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common software issues. Apply troubleshooting skills, and providing appropriate customer support. We will cover virtualization, security, desktop imaging, and deployment. You will also learn the security foundations needed for the various operating systems. This course maps to the mile2 Certified Operating Systems Technician, C)OST, exam as well as the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification exam.
At Course Completion
Upon completion, the Certified Hardware Technician and Certified Operating Systems Technician candidate will be able lo competently take the C)OST & C)HT exams well as the CompTIAA+ 220-1002 exam.
• End Users
• Employees wijh access lo computers
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year.
- Module 1 - Operational Systems
- Module 2 - Windows Mangement
- Module 3 - Network Basics
- Modufe 4 - Network Protocols
- Module S - Wireless Networking
- Module 6 - Windows Networking
- Module 7 - Virtualizatiion and Cloud Computing
- Module S - Security Principles
- Module 9 - Securay Technologies
- Module 10 - Securing Devices and Data
- Module 11 - SOHO Network Configuratiom