Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration with Exam
Students will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Gluster Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using Clustered Trivial DataBase (CTDB), unified file and object storage, and geo-replication. Finally, students will learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots, and geo-replication.
Retail Price: $600.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 1
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
- Install and configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Explore geo-replication
- Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
- Learn about snapshots
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin
Who Can Benefit
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Gluster Storage.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the needed skills can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Introduction to Red Hat Gluster Storage
Understand Red Hat Gluster Storage server features and terminology.
Explore the classroom environment
Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
Install Red Hat Storage Server.
Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
Understand different volume types.
Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
ACLs and quotas
Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
Grow storage volumes online.
Configure IP failover using CTDB.
Unified file and object storage
Configure Swift object access.
Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Date