Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Administration
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Install an OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift
- Control access to resources on OpenShift
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, managing instances and projects.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
List the features and describe the architecture of the Openshift Container Platform.
Install OpenShift Container Platform
Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
Explore OpenShift networking concepts
Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
Execute commands using the command-line interface.
Manage OpenShift resources
Control access to OpenShift resources.
Allocate persistent storage
Implement persistent storage.
Manage application deployments
Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
Install and configure the metrics-gathering system.
Manage and monitor
Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.