Microsoft SharePoint 365: Modern Experience for End Users
About this Course
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of the Modern UI and Office 365™ integrations will streamline tasks, and facilitate collaboration with colleagues in other Office 365 and third-party apps.
Note: The skills covered in this course are appropriate both for Site Users who work in environments with SharePoint Online servers and for those using on-premise SharePoint servers in Modern Experience mode. This course covers the comprehensive suite of SharePoint online features and functions, which may go beyond what is available if the production environment is limited to SharePoint 2019 servers. How the environment is customized and configured will also affect how production sites compare to the sample sites shown in class.
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members within Microsoft SharePoint (using either a Microsoft SharePoint Online or a Microsoft SharePoint 2019 server).
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Interact with SharePoint sites.
- Work with documents, content, and lists.
- Share, follow, and collaborate on content.
- Interact with Office 365 files via SharePoint.
- Manage Office 365 apps with SharePoint.
Lesson 1: Interacting with SharePoint Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Lesson 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Lists
- Store, Access, and Modify Documents and Files
- Add and Populate Lists
- Configure List Views, Filters, and Grouping
Lesson 3: Searching, Sharing, and Following Content
- Configure Your Delve Profile
- Share and Follow Content
- Search for Content
Lesson 4: Interacting with Office 365 Files
- Synchronize SharePoint Files with OneDrive
- Save and Share Office 365 Documents
- Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Lesson 5: Managing Office 365 Apps with SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft Teams with SharePoint
- Manage Tasks with Planner and SharePoint
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|1/19/2023 - 1/19/2023||8:45 AM - 4:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|