ITIL v3 - Foundation (2011)
This exciting and dynamic ITIL® Foundation 3-day course, fully updated for ITIL® 2011, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL® intermediate-level training courses. The ITIL® best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Retail Price: $1,799.00
Next Date: Request Date
Course Days: 3
Request a Date
Request Custom Course
The course pack contains all of the class material that you will use during the class including the following:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Course Book
- ITIL v3 Foundation Handbook
- ITIL v3 Foundation Course Syllabus
- ITIL Glossary
- 2 – Practice/mock exams with answer/rationale booklets
The ITIL v3 Foundation coursebook provides a complete and extensive guide in an easy-to-follow structure, which is ideal for learning, and developing an understanding of the basic concepts, principles, and terminology associated with IT service management.
The Passing Your ITIL v3 Foundation Exam is a handy reference that will help you study for the ITIL v3 Foundation class and exam.
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial. Accredited Foundation training is strongly recommended but not a prerequisite.
At the end of this course,studentswill be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management(ITSM).
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved withthe Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to othercomponents
Sorry! It looks like we haven’t updated our dates for the class you selected yet. There’s a quick way to find out. Contact us at 502.265.3057 or email email@example.com
Request a Date