ITIL v3 - Service Strategy (SS)
This 3-day course engages learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a practice as well as Service Strategy principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business
- Understanding how all Service Strategy processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ServiceStrategyprocesses
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Strategy
- The challenges, criticalsuccess factors and risks related with Service Strategy
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificat
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam isclosed book.
- The exam is eight(8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the exam, the student will be recognized with 3 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme