ITIL V3 - Planning Protection and Optimization (PPO)
This 5-day course engages learners in the real-world aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning, Protection and Optimization of services and service delivery. This will enable the learner to understand how to provide value to the customer in the form service delivery. The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities, supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. The course is delivered by instructors with real-life processes implementation experience. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- UnderstandingService Management as a practice conceptas well as Planning, Protection and Optimization principles, purpose, objective, scope and the value it brings to the business.
- Understanding Service Management as a practice and how the processes within Planning, Protection and Optimization support the Service Lifecycle
- Knowing the important role of Planning, Protection and Optimization in service provisionand understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Planning, Protection andOptimization processes
- The application of Planning, Protection and Optimization processes, activities and functionsto achieve operational excellence
- Successful measurement methods and techniques
- The importance of IT Security and how it supports Planning, Protection and Optimization
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Planning, Protection and Optimization
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Planning, Protection and Optimization
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
About the Examination
- The examination is included as part of this course.
- The exam is closed book.
- The exam is eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- The pass score is 70%
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme
|Course Dates||Course Times (EST)||Delivery Mode||GTR|
|7/13/2020 - 7/17/2020||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Virtual||Enroll|